Central location, courtesy and comfortable atmosphere ensure a pleasant stay at competitive prices. Hotel Embassy is a three stars Rome hotel located in a late eighteen hundredth building in the historical and commercial center of Rome, a few steps from Via Veneto and Villa Borghese, and not far from Termini railway station. From the hotel it’s very easy to reach on foot most of the historical and artistic points of interest of Rome, from Spanish steps to the Trevi Fountain. The hall is characterised by a white arch that leads to a comfortable living-room reserved to the guests, finely decorated with two beautiful mosaics in Roman Architectural Style.
Hotel Embassy has 4 floors served by an elevator. An internet point and a Wi-Fi connection are available for our guests for free. A Continental breakfast is served in the nice Breakfast room. From the hotel is possible to book sightseeing tours of the town (the Bus comes to the hotel three times a day). Free luggage store for late departures. Meeting rooms of different sizes in the building adjacent to our hotel (service on payment). Fitness & Wellness Center located in the same building of the hotel (service on payment).
- Continental buffet breakfast and VAT 10%
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- City tax (2 Euros per person per night)
- Check-in: From 12.00 pm
- Check-out: Until 11.00 am
- Cancellations can be made without penalty: 3 days before the arrival.
- Penalty for late cancellations or no-show: amount of the first night per room.
NOT REFUNDABLE ROOMS CANCELLATION POLICY:
- In case of Not Refundable rooms, your credit card will be charged by the property for the total amount at the moment of reservation. The total amount is NOT REFUNDABLE in case of cancellation, no-show or modification.
- Important: If the property could not charge your credit card, your reservation will be cancelled.